This is an official website of Pokemon Crystal Dust including Download, Cheats, Walkthrough and Guides. We are so glad that you are here. If you are a true fan of Pokemon RPG Games category, don’t skip Pokemon Crystal Dust because it is really a cool hack. It is one of great hacks of Pokemon ROM Hacks ever.
Many Pokemon Hackers choose their different Pokemon versions. Their favorite original versions are FireRed, Emerald. With Diegoisawesome on PokeCommunity, he chooses Emerald to make a great hack ROM: Pokemon CrystalDust. This is a new reincarnation of Pokemon Crystal on Gameboy Color with the box art contains an image of Suicune. If you love Pokemon Crystal style, you will love Pokemon Crystal Dust.
Some awards on PokeCommunity:
- Hack Of The Year 2012: Mapping 3rd place
- Hack Of The Year 2012: Scripting 3rd place
- Hack Of The Year 2012: Fan Favourite 3rd place
- Hack Of The Year 2013: Best Scripting
- Hack Of The Year 2013: Best Mapping
Let see what we will get with this one.
You will take the role of Gold or Kris one more time to go through all the Johto region. Players can revive their childhood memories on Gameboy Color with Pokemon Crystal by playing Pokemon CrystalDust. In Pokemon CrystalDust, many things are changed: scripts, text, features with everything else. Moreover, the graphics system of Gameboy Advance will make experiences on the way to become a Pokemon Master more interesting.
Gameplay & Features
The reasons for playing this game, not other remake versions are:
- Everything in Pokemon Crystal is kept, only upgraded. The sprites – sound – maps – events – text… all of them are almost perfect copies of their origin on Gameboy Color.
- Although based on the Pokemon Emerald ROM, Diegoisawesome also took manything from FireRed like: sprites, titles, battle graphics, font, animations, …
- The Day/Night system became more real, more beautiful. It was remade entirely and also supported light-up windows.
- No more sound glitches with the hack of 0xFF free space and the built-in FireRed voicegroups.
- Currently, players can only play almost everything in Johto. Kanto quest is coming soon.
Some bugs and glitches:
When flying to the Lake of Rage after defeating the Red Gyarados but before talking to Lance, the animation messes up a bit, making players appear under Lance for a split second.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.